tisdag 24 mars 2015

Less is more #216

Hello!

What a lovely day! First, I was one of the Princesses over at Freshly Made Sketches and then I became one of the Honorable Mentions over at CASology. Lucky me! It really made my day!

I have also had time to make a card to Less is more. But actually, I did three cards to the challenge. I'll see if I send in all of them. 
The theme this week is to Case a DT card


The text is in Swedish and means something like:
Good friends make fun times better, and the more difficult times easier. Thanks for being there!

I did a case of Chrissies card. I have the same structure of the card that she has. It is a type of card that I often do. Here´s the card I was inspired by.


Thanks for stopping by!

Åsa

6 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations on your wins Asa ... I spotted yours at FMS and it certainly boosts the confidence doesn't it?
    I love your elegant and CAS take on Chrissie's card and what a beautiful sentiment.
    You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio as it’s anything goes. Thanks for playing along at LIM. Sarah x

    SvaraRadera
  2. A beautiful take on Chrissie's card Asa, love the sentiment. Congratulations on your wins too. Carol x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Grattis, men vem är förvånad? Jättefina kort som förtjänar lite rampljus :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. This looks gorgeous Asa and thanks for the translation of the words, they are beautiful!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    SvaraRadera
  5. Asa congratulations on your wins and what a beautiful take on Chrissie's card!
    Thanks so much for your entry
    Anne
    Less is More

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a gorgeous card Asa ;) Viv xx

    SvaraRadera