onsdag 26 augusti 2015

Beautiful -Pixels and Papers

Hi!

I got a tip this weekend at the scrap meet about this blog, Pixels and Papers. It was a new blog for me and it´ll be the first time I play along. It´s extra fun because I know a person in the design team, Anna. 

The challenge is to be inspired by a picture. This is my try:



We have summer here in Sweden right now so I didn´t want to go with the snow in the picture. So my inspiration is all that colourful stripes at the umbrella. And that lonely feeling in the picture. 
I hope you like it! 
This photo of by daughter Ebba is actually taken in the middle of the night in June. 

Thanks for your visit, it makes me so happy!

Åsa

12 kommentarer:

  1. LOVE how you've taken the umbrella stripes. It's a brill challenge blog, I think......Anna is a BRILL scrapper, eh? You have that lovely light touch that she has on her creations, too:) It's something I TRY to do!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Lizzy! Acctually me and Anna live in the same village... :-)

      Radera
  2. I love the stripes of paper you put behind your photo! Thanks for joining us at Pixels and Paper!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely page Åsa!! En superhärlig tolkning av bilden. Du har fångat färgerna och känslan perfekt tycker jag :) Vad roligt att du hänger på och delar med dig hos oss på Pixels and Paper :) Kram Anna :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack så mycket Anna! Det va ju du som visade mig hit.... :-) Kram

      Radera
  4. Such a pretty page Asa and your daughter is just beautiful. I love the colours you have used in your background papers. Many thanks for playing along with us on Pixels and Paper for the first time - so hope you come back again..

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, you make me so glad Jane! Thank you for thoose words. I´ll be back ;-)

      Radera
  5. Great to see you joining in at Pixels and Paper.
    I love how the paper strips showcase the photograph. A beautiful layout.

    SvaraRadera
  6. this is super cool and gorgeous.... en fantastisk side :) Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Pixels and Paper :)

    SvaraRadera